H O M E           S H O P           A R C H I V E           F. A. Q.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

summer adventure with Jessica Shae: personal || Omaha, ne portrait photographer

photo by Jessica
It's hard to believe that just over 4 weeks ago i was in Texas interning with 8 amazing girls, and Jessica Shae. It was probably the best 4 days of my summer. Not even kidding ;) Lots of good food, editing late at night, laughing, swimming, shoots at golden hour, and business building were just some of the things we did.
left to right. Anna, Olivia, Hannah, Madeline, Jessica, Hannah, Chelsea, me, Lauren, and Madi
I love all these girls so much, and we defs need a reunion! :)

P.S the lovely, talented Hannah Nicole did my blog design. Isn't she amazing!? ;) 

7 comments:

  1. I love your new header, and these photos - gorgeous! It looks like you all had so much fun; I'm totally jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so like WHOO-HOO!! This is such an awesome post! I miss you sweet girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMANNN. I miss y'all so much! looooove your photos, lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved this post, Julianna! I didn't realize your new blog was up until I saw a pic on pinterest from this post. ;) awesome shots, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah...I miss you so much! I love this post, made me want to do it all over again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gahhh! this is so awesome, makes me want to come. :D

    ReplyDelete