H O M E           S H O P           A R C H I V E           F. A. Q.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

twenty thirteen



So first of, I have to say one thing. wowww, I'm kinda late to this party, aren't I? ;) hah. Anyways....
I hope you all had a great Christmas, and a magnificent start to your new year!
I'm excited to see what 2013 holds, and I can't wait to see what God does in my life.

I know the posts here have been kind of sparse, but I'm hoping to change that soon. Life got crazy.  I've been busy with stuff like school, work, and just life in general. I have quite a few shoots still waiting to be blogged, so I'm hoping to get to those in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, here's a a photo of little Levi.
Look for his photos here on the blog next week! :)

2 comments:

  1. so cute! yay for new posts soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more of your photography!!

    http://www.meredithsledgeblog.com

    ReplyDelete